In Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, the Hunter Lightsaber is an exotic sword that incorporates animal bones. Players can discover this weapon while exploring the Winding Ravine secret area in Derelict Dam. However, since it is easy to overlook, not all Jedi: Survivor players are fortunate enough to obtain it.
Not to worry, though. For those looking to acquire this extraordinary Lightsaber, this guide offers clear and concise instructions to obtain it quickly.
The Hunter Lightsaber Location
After acquiring the “Find the Gorge’s Secret” rumor, head to Southern Reach and locate Derelict Dam. From there, tame the giant Dinosaur, enter the Winding Ravine area, and follow the parkour path to the other side. Finally, ride the Relter near the cliff ledge to find the chest containing the Hunter Lightsaber.
Here's a step-by-step guide for getting the Hunter Lightsaber:
- Get the rumor. Before looking for the Hunter Lightsaber, talk to the prospector near the Pyloon’s Saloon’s entrance and activate the Find the Gorge’s Secret side quest.
- Go to Southern Reach. The goal is to get as close as possible to the giant friendly creature at Derelict Dam near the Southern Reach.
- Tame the Friendly Creature. Press RB (R1 on PlayStation and left Ctrl on PC) to lower this dinosaur-looking creature and latch onto its tusks, and cross to the other side.
- Follow the parkour path. Inside the Winding Ravine, wall-run toward the cave and then into the opening where a Gorocco is expecting Cal.
- Ride the Relter. There is a mount behind the Gorocco that will help Cal cross the valley and access the other cliff.
- Open the Golden Chest. To get the Hunter Lightsaber, loot the chest sitting at the other end of the cliff.
How to Equip the Hunter Location Components
Although players get all Hunter Lightsaber components in one chest, they will still need to equip each part separately on a workbench. For that, they must use one of the customizations stops at the Rambler’s Reach Outpost (or elsewhere) to replace the Emitter, Pommel, Switch, and Grip with the Hunter pieces.
As with all other Lightsabers, Hunter components do not affect the weapon’s performance. The chance is merely a cosmetic choice that affects the sword’s appearance.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is available now for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X & S.